How hungry are you? Let’s examine how some applicants are already attaching their applications!
One of my personal favorites and currently top on my list! MoMM created an AMAZING tally chart to compare their target schools and is currently studying for the GMAT. MoMM is on their to a cool 760 (which just so happens to be my target score!).
Currently my second favorite, twc is an AMAZING writer. She just chose her school list (via The Decision), and she is well on her way to UCLA! She is also on her GMAT journey, and she will be taking the GMAT next month as well!
My third favorite is EF Essays. Methodical, comprehensive and leaving no stone unturned, EFE is currently going over GMAT principles. I absolutely loved his post entitled “Why a Consulting Firm Should Hire Me” which shows how much though EFE has spent on his short term goals.
Scott Duncan is a newcomer to the blogosphere and gets straight to the heart of the matter. He is rebounding after 4 rejections and a wait list at MIT. His latest post gives a tear down of his MIT application essay, and it is AWESOME. I know his blog will become one of my favorites this year!
- TopDogMBA: Currently offering a lot of great insight on different schools and their culture via “Think for yourself” series
- Naija MBA Gal: Currently executing her plan, and studying for the GMAT.
- under prescription: Just chose their schools, started their essays and is studying for GMAT
- Road To My MBA: Brazil applicant with a few posts and a great attitude
- Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves: Great writer (be awhile since the last post) and a fellow reapplicant
Other Posts you may be interested in:
- What I would tell myself two years ago
- (Full-Time vs Part-Time MBA) Reach for the Stars: Why I am choosing a Full-Time MBA
- My Journey to 760 (Part 1)