Over the next few weeks I will list resources pertaining to various elements of the MBA application process. They will be grouped in the Resource tab above.
*I do not get any kickbacks from any these companies; this is based purely on my opinion and use.
- gmatclub post: Fantastic one-stop shop for ALL your resume questions. TONS of great resources in this post including a book of Wharton resumes, expert advice and advice from successful applicants.
- Stacy Blackman blog posts: Great blog posts of the years that offer a lot of great tips on how to create the perfect resume.
- Accepted.com blog posts: Make sure to check the especially useful posts like the 9 Do’s and the 10 Don’ts and the 7 Fatal Flaws.
Other Posts you may be interested in:
- 5 Essential Elements of a Perfect MBA Applicant Resume
- 8 Questions Every MBA Applicant Should Answer Before Applying