It has been 3 weeks since I started Grant Me Admission, and what a crazy three weeks it has been. I want to thank all my readers for their questions, comments and feedback on my blog. I have learned a lot so far on this journey, and I hope you have too!
- 12 Posts
- 5,700 Views from over 50 countries
- 3 Highlighted Posts on Poets & Quants (One, Two, Three)
- 2 Highlighted Posts on BeatTheGMAT (One, Two)
- 1 Profile Highlight on Clear Admit (Link)
- 1 Interview with Accepted.com (Link)
Update on my journey:
Some of you have noticed that I have not posted in the last four days. Here’s why: I have been working FURIOUSLY on my application and competitiveness. I revamped my CV/resume with many resources that are readily available online and will soon get feedback from MBA alumni on how they feel about it. I will be sharing what I’ve learned, and also some helpful tips as you tackle your resume.
I also scheduled free consulting appointments with 3 choice firms: Critical Square, Admissionado, and mbaMission. All three of these firms were impressive and gave me a lot of useful feedback. I’ll be sharing that feedback, my impressions of the consultants, and my decision this week.
Now looking forward to this week’s crazy post schedule:
- MBA Resource Rundown: CV / Resumes
- 5 Essential Elements of a Perfect MBA Applicant Resume
- Consultant Showdown – My Three Choices (one, two, three)
- What are my chances? (Part 2 of 2)
- Admission Consultant – Yes or No?
Other Posts you may be interested in: