GrantMeAdmission got 1,000 views in 10 days?!?!
I am completely astonished by the amount of support, interest and views that my blog has attracted.
I would absolutely like to thank a few VERY important influences:
- MBA Over 30 who inspired me to start my journey last year
- Poets & Quants (and John Byrne) for all of the amazing insights that have helped me during my journey.
- My friends & followers from gmatclub that have followed my journey for over a year (before the blog)
My hope is that I can help/inspire others to chase their dreams, dare to do the impossible, and succeed.
Here are some other fantastic blogs you should be aware of:
Current MBA Applicants:
- under prescription
- MBA on my mind: Road to business School
- EF Essays
- Coffee Beans And Tea Leaves
- Naija MBA Gal
Past MBA Applicants:
- MBA Over 30.com: Wharton ’15 (Over 30 Applicant)
- Domotron: Tuck ’16
- Boots to Suits: Johnson ’16
- Defying Gravity: Harvard ’16 (Got in at Harvard & Stanford!)
- MBA Data Guru
- The Brain Dump: Booth ’15 (Best of Blogging 2013)
- MBA Girl Journey: Columbia ’16
- MBA Reapplicant: Anderson ’16
Other Posts you may be interested in:
- The First Post
- How I got a 710 on my first try
- Did I mention that I already applied to B-School?….
- The Method Behind the Madness: How I Selected Schools
- What are my chances? (Part 1 of 2)